Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Personal Update

Hi Everyone,


I have decided it is time for me to become more interactive with my website and my clients.  Many of you have been there for me and watched me go through the struggle of my life following the accident and the loss of my husband.  For those who helped me, I thank you.  It was my family, friends & clients that helped me have the strength to face my challenges and have the courage to pick up the pieces and put my life back together.  

Five years and fourteen ankle surgeries later and my life is now returning to normal.   I am again able to live independently without the use of any mobility devices.  Just to walk to my office or drive my car brings me joy. The dogs & I have gotten back into our daily walking routine and love that time together.
 
This year as I settle into my new independent life I look forward to sharing more with you.  
 
Live, Laugh, Love
 
Julie